Project Consultant – Exterior Remodeling
200% growth every year for 8 years as company. Spring 2018 is your opportunity to join a fast-growing and sustainable local MN business. Possibility to earn $50k-120K annually while learning about residential construction from one of the highest growing companies in the Minneapolis area. You will be directly rewarded for your individual efforts, reflected in your commissions and bonuses. Advancement is rapid as we remain highly lucrative and are poised for a very profitable 2018. We have big goals in mind and we need YOU to join our team to reach those goals!
Experience as a Storm Damage Representative is a big plus!
Northface Construction specializes in exterior renovation and remodeling. This position will meet with homeowners and business owners, educating them about the company and the services we offer, provide estimates, provide excellent customer service, establish sales and manage customer satisfaction.
- Highly self-motivated and people oriented
- Run company provided lead appointments
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written)
- Persuasive, assertive, strong negotiation & selling skills
- Must be competitive and assertive
- Excellent time management skills
- Perform roof/siding inspections (be comfortable with heights)
- Responsible, organized, with superior planning skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Drug Free
- Commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
- Sales and/or management experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to knock on homeowner’s door or other cold-call techniques
Successful Candidates will:
- Have a strong passion towards maintaining positive working relationships
- Have high comfort level with strong networking techniques and cold calling
- Have a team oriented mindset towards company mission and vision
- Have a sense of purpose toward personal, professional and organizational goals
- Have a high personal sense of accountability
- Have a mindset open to learning and personal growth on a daily basis
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly competitive commission structure- you will receive a percentage of commission upon job approval.
- Best in business CRM /estimating software in daily use.
- Standard pricing templates to make estimating a simple and mistake-free process.
- Great background with vast amount of certifications-GAF Master-Elite, BBB A+, LP-siding, VSI, HAAG, UASRC, CAM etc..
- Strong reputation for quality and customer service. Read our reviews!
- Training with an abundance of resources and support. We also continue to educate our workforce on new technology by continuing education for success.
- Strong support system that facilitates success by coaching and motivating
- Potential to join a game-changing company that has goals and strategy towards customer satisfaction and efficient process management
- A management system that recognizes ideas and individual contributions
- Company laptop, company ipad, company phone and company vehicle upon reaching position goals.
- Company benefits such as retirement, health etc. eligible after review.
Job Type: Commission
Job Location: Elk River, MN 55330
Required experience: None
Preferred Experience: Sales, Construction
Required license or certification: Drivers License
Required education: High school or equivalent
Get started today – email Info@northfaceconstruction.com to start the conversation!