General Job Description: The primary responsibility of the Customer Service Representative is to create an experience for the client that keeps an open line of communication between Northface Construction, its representatives, and any other party when it comes to the overall process of working with Northface Construction. If done well our customers will become Raving Fans of Northface Construction generating additional business in the form of word of mouth, advertising, and referrals. This individual will be a champion of the “CFLM” (Customer for Life Mindset). They will be responsible for making sure prospective customers get in touch with Northface quickly and effectively throughout the sales process.
- Answer inbound phone calls to the company
- Direct information to proper parties regarding inbound calls
- Enter customer information and set appointments for estimates, inspections, or general inquiries.
- Manage inbound Leads in the company database
- Follow up with customers
- Facilitate great customer service for clients
- Data entry as needed
- General office duties and organization including filing, scanning, mailing etc.
- Assist with information transfer to outside parties such as mortgage companies, insurance companies, and customers as directed.
- Invoice uploads for vendor and manufacturer credits
- Vetting inbound “Leads” with company qualifiers to make sure new leads are run efficiently
- Responsible for reaching out to inbound leads in a timely fashion
- Entering data on response times and tracking of follow-up per company guidelines
- Rehash leads per company guidelines
Other duties and responsibilities as needed for the company.
Job Type: Hourly (Part-Time)
Job Location: Elk River, MN
Required experience: None