Northface Construction LLC is looking for a driven, and passionate marketing professional to help drive awareness and new leads for our team.
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Two years of marketing experience
- Naturally motivated
- Experience using analytical software
- Multi-tasking and time management skills
- Experience in photography and videography
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Must be a ROCKSTAR!
- Professional and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to get on roofs safely to get content
- Have a valid drivers license
– Manage our Instagram, Facebook, Tik-Tok, Google My Business, YouTube, LinkedIn and other Social Media channels.
– Staying up to date and ahead of the social media marketing trends and implementing those strategies.
-Maintain accurate, up to date online profiles on lead partners and general listings
-Improve brand reputation by harvesting reviews and surveys from customers
– Create and implement a social media content strategy.
– Communicating and engaging with our audience to build relationships.
– 2 + videos per week on social channels. Video coordination, shooting + editing.
– Graphic Design for trade show booths, flyers, proposals, and sales presentations
– Manage marketing vendors, and assess efforts.
– Ability to learn Facebook ads.
– Strong and effective content creator and communicator when creating verbiage for social media posts.
– Manage ads, budget and spend.
– Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
– Performing other duties when needed such as, writing content for the websites occasionally, and improving the website.
-Coordinate efforts with the Sales department on promotions, strategy, and budget on a regular basis.
-Continually collaborate and optimize company ROI on leads, marketing spends and sales efforts
– Provide monthly reporting and present at our team meetings.
Benefits of the Company Include:
💰 Competitive compensation
⛑ Health Insurance ( Dental and Vision optional )
👏 A fun and supportive environment of encouragement
💸 401K Match option
📆 PTO and Paid Holidays
♻️ Monthly 1on1’s with Direct Manager
🍼 Parental or Adoption Leave
📈Yearly performance reviews
📚 Paid quarterly training courses
🎪 Events + fun activities as a team
👩💻Quality equipment provided
🏡 Performance-based work from home ( 1-2 days as applicable )
If you believe you are a great fit – don’t hesitate. This is an amazing opportunity to get in at a growing company that cares about the community. Send in your resume today.