Are you the type of person who loves to build door knocking and canvassing teams where members can be developed into sales professionals, find meaningful career paths and change their lives for the better?
Do you have the desire to be a facilitator of success and freedom for people who want something more than a typical 9-5 job?
Are you someone who naturally makes networking connections and has a knack for finding hidden gems in the applicant pool?
Do you love the thrill of getting in the door when canvassing a neighborhood and coaching new sales professionals through the challenges and wins of a door-to-door sales role?
Northface’s Sales Recruitment and Training Manager role might be the perfect fit for you.
Our PURPOSE at Northface Construction
Embracing challenges wholeheartedly with passion towards pursuing improvement, efficiencies and boundaries. To equip individuals and our community with the opportunities, education, team and challenges to create and empower leadership. To be constantly pursuing opportunities to grow our business to employ and empower as many individuals as we can to foster a strong organization people can retire from and have a lifelong career.
Our Vision, Mission and Values
Northface Construction’s vision is to be the metro Minnesota Roofing, Siding and Exterior remodeling contractor of choice through the constant pursuit of: positive customer relationships, quality-oriented process flow management, craftsmanship, sustainability, honesty and integrity.
Northface Construction offers value to its customers by providing exceptional quality through our craftsmanship and relationships. We use technology and quality oriented business processes to streamline and provide higher value than our competitors.
This is how we stay focused on providing exceptional quality and elevating our industry.
We do the best and be the best, because of the love for it.
Family & Community Oriented:
Our future depends on our relationships with our families and the communities we serve. The choices we make should reflect the value we have for them. We are committed to doing what’s right to honor their role in our success.
We hunger to learn, staying humble in our knowledge and experience. We learn from our mistakes – which we will make – and strive to make it better. This is how we stay focused on providing exceptional quality and elevating our industry.
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced setting and has a talent for molding robust sales teams capable of navigating the demanding insurance restoration market.
- Utilize your expertise from direct-to-consumer or door-to-door sales to attract, hire, and train entry- and intermediate-level sales talent
- Develop and implement an effective onboarding process, tailored for sales success in the exterior renovation sector
- Lead comprehensive training programs that transition recruits from novice to expert, ready for further development by our seasoned sales leaders
- Utilize prior recruiting experience to actively build an applicant pool in various submarkets of the Greater Twin Cities Metro
- Drive field canvassing strategies, boosting revenue and quickly advancing new sales representatives toward success
- Skillfully manage and scale a sales team of 15-20 members to meet evolving business demands, ensuring maximum efficiency and productivity
- Align sales and recruiting goals with the broader objectives of Northface Construction, promoting a cohesive and collaborative effort towards growth
- Heavy experience in canvassing and door-to-door sales with a strong record of sales leadership and team development
- Excellent mentorship skills to foster a thriving sales environment
- Ability to be in the field with the door-to-door team, coaching them through canvassing techniques and fostering the development of their sales skills
- Capacity to manage large teams with a hands-on approach to training and development
- Proficient with modern sales management tools and CRM software; technologically savvy
What We Offer:
How we care for you:
- Paid Training
- Competitive Compensation and Performance incentives
- 10 Days PTO Sick and Vacation
- 9 Paid holidays
- 50% premium contribution to Corporate Open Access Healthcare plan
- Options for Vision and Dental coverage
- Long Term & Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 3% Company Match Simple IRA (After 6 Months)
- Company Vehicle
- Company Electronics
- Parental Leave up to 6 weeks 2 weeks paid
Are You Ready to Start Making An Impact with Northface?
A sales recruitment and Training Manager is a key player in making sure we are delivering what we promise to our customers and it’s not a position we take lightly. If you believe that you have the skills, experience, and passion to earn a seat at our table, we would love to talk to YOU!
Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you’d love to join our team to email@example.com.
If the sales recruitment and Training Manager sounds like a role you’d love to have someday but you’re not sure if you have the experience to jump in quite yet, please indicate this and we’d be happy to talk with you about other potential opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000 – $60,000 + Incentive Based Bonuses
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off