Project Consultant-Exterior Remodeling Sales
Two Positions Available
Over 200% growth every year for 9 years as company. Spring 2019 is your opportunity to join a fast-growing and sustainable local MN business. Possibility to earn upwards of $120K+ annually while learning about residential construction from one of the fastest growing companies in the Minneapolis area.
Why join our company?
We foster a culture of quality on all aspects of business. Weekly team meetings consist of recognition of achievements and continual process improvement through open forum brainstorming. Team and individual accomplishments are recognized though bonuses, job flexibility, perks and team outings.
“I want my team to be the #1 top performing individuals in their areas of expertise. None of us start there, so a mindset of constant learning and personal improvement is required to be a part of our team.” Josh Swisher -Owner
Experience in construction or as a sales representative is preferred but not required. Sales representatives do not have to perform supplementing duties related to insurance restoration, we have our own in-house estimator/supplement handler. Sales position does not need to manage building of projects as we have our own production managers to make sure projects are completed efficiently and with high quality. Commission is revenue-based and not tied to profit of projects. Salespeople should only focus on sales-related duties.
THIS IS A W-2 EMPLOYEE POSITION-NOT A 1099 INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR POSITION
Northface Construction specializes in exterior renovation and remodeling. This position will meet with homeowners and business owners, educating them about the company and the services we offer, provide estimates, provide excellent customer service, establish sales and manage customer satisfaction.
- Highly self-motivated and people oriented
- Run company provided lead appointments
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written)
- Persuasive, assertive,strong negotiation & sales skills
- Must be competitive and assertive
- Excellent time management skills with attention to efficiency
- Perform roof/siding inspections (be comfortable with heights)
- Responsible, organized,with superior planning skills
- Detail oriented on estimation and measuring
- Valid driver’s license,clean driving record and reliable transportation.
- Drug Free
- Commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
- Sales and/or management experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to perform cold-call techniques
- Have a strong passion towards maintaining positive working relationships
- Have high comfort level with strong networking techniques and cold calling
- Have a team oriented mindset towards company mission and vision
- Have a sense of purpose toward personal, professional and organizational goals
- Have a high personal sense of accountability
- Have a mindset open to learning and personal growth on a daily basis
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
-Highly competitive commission structure- you will receive commission upon job turn in.
-Best in business CRM, and estimating software with e-signatures.
-Recognition and certifications-GAF Master-Elite, BBB A+, LP-siding, VSI, Mastic- Elite, UASRC, CAM etc..
-Strong reputation for quality and customer service READ OUR REVIEWS!
-Training with an abundance of resources and support. We also continue to educate our workforce on new technology by continuing education for success.
-Strong support system that facilitates success by coaching and motivating
-Potential to join a game-changing company that has goals and strategy towards customer satisfaction and efficient process management
-A management system that recognizes ideas and individual contributions
-Company laptop, Ipad, GoPro and mileage allowance upon successful probationary period
-Company provided vehicle upon reaching sales goals
-Company benefits such as retirement, disability, health etc. eligible after six month review