As the novel coronavirus continues to have an impact on our communities, state, and country, we feel the need to address it and the ways that we’re continuing to do business.
While we are completely open for business, your health and the health of our employees is of utmost importance to us at this time. For these reasons, we’ve been rolling out solutions to help create a smooth and easy online process.
We are now offering completely virtual consultations. These are services we’ve had in place for some time, but are now fully utilizing during these times. As you may have seen in our recent video, the steps to this process include the following:
- Online or phone scheduling for consultations and appointments.
- No contact and no-touch project inspections including storm damage.
- Virtual zoom meeting for consultations including a 3D model of your home to review.
- All electronic signatures and payments for an easy, at-home experience.
- Online scheduling for completing the work.
With these processes in place, we believe that we can continue to offer you exceptional service and exceptional workmanship. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions, concerns, or to start your next project!
Thank you for your business,