If you’ve felt uneasy lately, you’re not alone. We wanted to be sure to let you that we offer completely digital consultations. That’s right, you don’t have to leave your home to schedule and start a project with Northface. Reach out to us to get started on your next home improvement.
As an exterior contractor, we’ve had a lot of these digital consultation tools running, but without a seamless process in place. Now, with the current landscape of the industry, we’ve been able to tighten up these processes to provide you and all our customers with fully digital consultations.
A quick preview of how we have been handling no-contact meetings is as follows:
- We are offering online and phone scheduling —no walk-ins or anything like that.
- We then come out to your property and address the issue you explained in detail to us via online scheduling or over the phone.
- We will do an exterior inspection and walk around your entire property, doing a full assessment, without ever stepping foot in your home.
- We will be able to continue getting up on the roof to assess any suspected hail or wind damage.
- Our exterior assessment will allow us to take the measurements of your home and create a 3D model of the property which we can then use to plan out the repair or project.
- We will then set up a virtual Zoom meeting with you with one of our project consultants. They can talk to you about your project in detail and write up an estimate based on your specifications.
Despite not being in person, we can use the 3D model and design tools, which we will share with you, and continue to review and design the models together over Zoom.
All payments and signatures will be done electronically, with safe security measures, so there is no worry there. We can accept multiple forms of payment including credit cards, financing options, mobile check deposits, and ACH bank transfers with ease.
We even handle all scheduling and project discussions virtually via chat and email. This can be a big time-saver for all parties involved.
We feel incredibly confident that we are one of the most well-versed contractors in the area when it comes to handling our clients virtually. We’ve been doing this for a long time and have nailed down these processes even more in order to create a seamless flow in our work.
We know that things may feel uncertain or uncomfortable right now so we are doing our best to be sensitive to that, and make sure our clients feel safe and secure. We hope that you feel comfortable with our social distancing practices as we continue to serve you.
As always, call or email us to schedule an appointment or ask any questions. Plus, check out our virtual consultation page to find out more about how we are making things work virtually at Northface Construction. We hope to hear from you soon!