2023 is your opportunity to join a fast-growing and sustainable local MN business. Possibility to earn $60k-$200k+ annually while learning about residential construction from one of the strongest growing companies in the Minneapolis area.
You will be directly rewarded for your individual efforts, reflected in your commissions and bonuses. Advancement is rapid as we remain highly lucrative and are poised for a very big 2023. We have big goals in mind and we need YOU to join our team to reach those goals!
Started in 2010 by our owner Josh Swisher, we have grown every year since inception. This is because of our culture for sustainability and quality that have been pillars of our company from the beginning. We foster a culture bases upon our saying “Educate, Consult and Deliver”. We educate our clients, consult them on the best options for their budget and situation and deliver upon those promises. That mindset does not stop with just our clients, but also with our employees. We believe in investing in our people and educating them so they can be the BEST at their jobs. This is what sets us apart from others in regards to our service to clients and our employee satisfaction.
This is a W2 full time employment position not a 1099 independent contractor position.
Experience as a Storm Damage Representative is a big plus!
Northface Construction specializes in exterior renovation and remodeling. This position will meet with homeowners and business owners, educating them about the company and the services we offer, provide estimates, provide excellent customer service, establish sales and manage customer satisfaction.
- Highly self-motivated and people-oriented
- Run company provided lead appointments
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written)
- Persuasive, assertive, strong negotiation & selling skills
- Must be competitive and assertive
- Excellent time management skills
- Perform roof/siding inspections (be comfortable with heights)
- Responsible, organized, with superior planning skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Drug Free
- Commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
- Sales and/or management experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to knock on homeowner’s door or other cold-call techniques
Successful Candidate Will:
- Have a strong passion towards maintaining positive working relationships
- Have high comfort level with strong networking techniques and cold calling
- Have a team oriented mindset towards company mission and vision
- Have a sense of purpose toward personal, professional and organizational goals
- Have a high personal sense of accountability
- Have a mindset open to learning and personal growth on a daily basis
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly competitive commission structure- Initial pay upon project approval.
- Best in business customer management systems and estimating software in daily use.
- Standard pricing templates to make estimating a simple and mistake-free process.
- Great background with vast amount of certifications-GAF Master-Elite, BBB A+, LP-siding, VSI, HAAG, UASRC, CAM etc..
- Strong reputation for quality and customer service. Read our reviews!
- Training with an abundance of resources and support. We also continue to educate our workforce on new technology by continuing education for success.
- Strong support system that facilitates success by coaching and motivating
- Potential to join a game-changing company that has goals and strategy towards customer satisfaction and efficient process management
- A management system that recognizes ideas and individual contributions
- Company laptop, company ipad, company phone and company vehicle possible upon reaching position goals.
- Company benefits such as health, dental, vision and disability available after Eligibility period
- Retirement Simple IRA with 3% company match available upon 6 months employment and positive performance review
- Weekly, Monthly and Yearly performance reviews
Job Type: Commission
Job Location: Anoka, MN
Required experience: None
Preferred Experience: Sales, Construction
Required license or certification: Driver’s License
Required education: High school or equivalent
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $60,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year